- 31st August – Launch of our first gig ‘Fury’ at the Ahoy Centre, Greenwich
- September – ‘Fury’ is homed in Richmond whilst preparations are made in the Docks
- 10th January – Second AGM, British Rowing HQ
- 14th January – ‘Rhos’ arrives in Richmond after purchase from Roseland Gig Club
- 21st January – First row of ‘Fury’ in her new home of Royal Albert Docks
- 18th February – Attended launch of CPGA ‘Club in a Box’, Dorset
- 1st April – ‘Seven Stars’ aka ‘Tribute’ arrived in Richmond on loan from the Cornish Pilot Gig Association as part of Club in a Box
- 28th-29th April – Attended our 2nd World Pilot Championship on the Isles of Scilly entering 2 Men’s, 1 Ladies and 1 Super-Vets crew
- June 2017 – Start using Eventbrite for Open Rowing Session sign-ups
- 19th August – Launch of ”Ansom’ in the Royal Albert Docks
- 2nd September – Our first entry to National Championships for Ladies crew
- 14th-15th October – Three crews rowed across Scotland from Fort William to Inverness
- 4th-5th November – First attendance at Muiden Regatta, Netherlands
- 25th November – Launch of ‘Hurricane’ in Richmond. First pilot gig built by Patrick Bird in London.
- January – Start of squad rowing
- 24th January – Third AGM of the Club. Important vote by members to seek CIO status.
- March – We hand back the boat (and oars) of ‘Seven Stars’ (aka Tribute) to the CPGA after a year of use and many rows!
- 4th-6th May – Attended our 3rd World Pilotn Gig Championships on the Isles of Scilly entering 4 Men’s, 2 Ladies, 1 Men’s Vets, 1 Ladies Vets, and a Super-Vets Crew.
- 28th May – First London Cornish Pilot Gig Club Regatta. Attendance by 11 clubs and over 130 people.
- 2nd June – First attendance at the ‘Ocean to City’ row in Cork, Ireland by two crews.
- 14th October – First attendance at the Amsterdam City Row for London Cornish.
- 20th October – First attendance at the Swanage Super Vets Regatta by one crew.
- 21st October – Two crews attendance at Bermuda International Regatta by London Cornish Pilot Gig Club.
- 5th November – ‘Tormentor’ joins the fleet of Cornish Pilot Gigs at Richmond as members club together to add a boat to the London Cornish boats.
- 27th November – Charity Commission award London Cornish Pilot Gig Club charity status as a CIO (Registration no. 1180855).
- 15th December – Official opening of the London Cornish Pilot Gig Club Clubhouse. Our new home in Richmond.
- 2nd March – Men’s A Crew achieve 9th at Three Rivers, Saltash.
- 6th April – Men’s A Crew win 1st at Dartmouth Regatta.
- 3rd-5th May – The most number of club competitors at World Championships to date. Men’s A Crew achieve 11th place and our Ladies Crew go up the ranks to achieve 43rd.
- 22nd June – First time attending the Mixed Championships hosted by Caradon Gig Club at Saltash.
- 28th-30th June – Le Big Gig is held in Caurel, Brittany, France. London Cornish organise with the massive lead of club member, Russ Strick.
- 14th September – We host our first Great River Race Gig Rowing Party for all the gig crews – at our Richmond Clubhouse HQ.
- 12th October – First time we compete at The National County Championships, held by Cattewater Gig Club, Plymouth.
- 3rd November – First ever South-East England Gig League (SEEGL) event, hosted by Lewes Gig Club at Bewl Water.
- 25th November – first club AGM as a registered Charity.