- 31st August – Launch of our first gig ‘Fury’ at the Ahoy Centre, Greenwich
- September – ‘Fury’ is homed in Richmond whilst preparations are made in the Docks
- 10th January – Second AGM, British Rowing HQ
- 14th January – ‘Rhos’ arrives in Richmond after purchase from Roseland Gig Club
- 21st January – First row of ‘Fury’ in her new home of Royal Albert Docks
- 18th February – Attended launch of CPGA ‘Club in a Box’, Dorset
- 1st April – ‘Seven Stars’ aka ‘Tribute’ arrived in Richmond on loan from the Cornish Pilot Gig Association as part of Club in a Box
- 28th-29th April – Attended our 2nd World Pilot Championship on the Isles of Scilly entering 2 Men’s, 1 Ladies and 1 Super-Vets crew
- June 2017 – Start using Eventbrite for Open Rowing Session sign-ups
- 19th August – Launch of ”Anom’ in the Royal Albert Docks
- 2nd September – Our first entry to National Championships for Ladies crew
- 14th-15th October – Three crews rowed across Scotland from Fort William to Inverness
- 4th-5th November – First attendance at Muiden Regatta, Netherlands
- 25th November – Launch of ‘Hurricane’ in Richmond. First pilot gig built by Patrick Bird in London.
- January – Start of squad rowing
- 24th January – Third AGM of the Club. Important vote by members to seek CIO status.